Nude Sunbather

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Explore Hong Kong Teamers,

It looks like a very exciting production you are putting together and look forward to the finished product. Do you have any use for a sexy nude sunbather in any of the ecotourism shots?

Best Regards,

20 lbs overweight and pasty.

Anonymous

Not sure if nude sunbathing is eco tourism? We will forward you the response from Sai Kung district council once they have established a nude sunbathing colony.

Yes, that’s nature tourism we’re promoting. Not, err, naturist tourism.

Mind you, given the right cast, a nude sunbathing video from the wild side of HK could prove a hot seller. Maybe we should get plannng, and, kind volunteer, you should get trimmin and tanning. (Don’t hold your breath; will have to run this one by the missus first, and see if I can dodge the flurry of frying pans.)

Martin :rolleyes:

Anonymous

Dear Sir,
          I am A Canadian living in Beijing who will travel to Hong Kong during the May holiday. I am interested in contacting the Naturist colony and perhaps have a visit. Does anybody know how to contact them?
          Sean
          [email protected]

Anonymous

Sean wrote:

Quote:
            Dear Sir,
            I am interested in contacting the Naturist colony and perhaps have a visit. Does anybody know how to contact them?

Just dress for the occasion and walk along the high street. They’ll find you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.