Reply To: Sharks Arghhh!!!

Anonymous

Thanks Charlie and Martin. I have always figured that I had better chances at winning Mark 6 than having a brawl with a shark. Coming from Vancouver Island (West Coast of Canada), I am use to beaches with 30m between my neighbour and I instead of 3cm. Hence, I like the idea of the untouched non-public beaches like the one I discovered up in the New Territories conincdently on Sunday after watching Leonadro Di Caprio in “The Beach” the night before. But then of course having dinner with a few locals the following day, I was given a thorough lecture on sharks and where I should be swimming and that should definitely not be where there isn’t anyone else.

I think a good indicator is the number of creditable and related hits that “Shark Attack Hong Kong” results in on Google. It seems that the closest is about Disney and their Shark Fin soup ideas. Anyway, I have also contacted the leisure department. I will throw their response in here as perhaps they might have something updated and useful that other people might be interested in.

Thanks again!