Ride of Silence 16 May 07 – for cyclists killed on roads

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Next Wednesday, 16 May, cyclists in cities all over the world will ride together in memory of cyclists killed and injured on the roads. The Ride of Silence also gently reminds the public that we all deserve respect and consideration.

Hong Kong has seen tragedy only this week with the death of seven-year old Cheng Kim. A few weeks ago Leung Yiu-cho was killed by a reckless minibus driver in Yuen Long. Before that it was 12-year-old Kam Ho-wah, also in Yuen Long. How many more will there be? Or might there not be, if people were more alert to cyclists?

Hope you can join the Hong Kong Ride of Silence, to show we care and we remember.

Meet:
    7.30pm, Wednesday, 16 May
    Tsim Sha Tsui promenade clock tower
    Duration: approx one hour

Wear black, or a black armband, if possible.

Please come, and please tell other cyclists you know.

Martin Turner
    KW Yan
    Phil Heung
    Robert Sai Wing Chung
    May Tam
    Philip Holmes
    Julien Lallemand
    Iris Chim
    Alex Djordjevich
    Coordinated by Hong Kong Cycling Alliance

±z¦n¡A

¤U¤@­Ó¬P´Á¤T¡A¤­¤ë¤Q¤»¤é¡A¥þ¥@¬Éªº³æ¨®¤H¤h·|¬°¬ö©À¦b°¨¸ô¤W¨ü¶Ë¤Î³Q±þ®`ªº³æ¨®¤H¤h¦ÓÃM¦æ¡C¦¹¨IÀqªºÃM¦æ¦P®É³ê¿ô¤½²³¹ï³æ¨®¤H¤hªº´L­«»PÃöª`¡C

­»´ä¦b³o¤@­Ó¬P´Á´N¨£µý¤F¤C·³ªº¾G¼Cªº¦º¤`´d¼@¡C¼Æ¶g«e±çÄ£¯ª¦b¤¸®Ô³Q¾|²õªº¤p¤Ú¥q¾÷¼²¦º¡C¦b¦¹¤§«e¬O¤Q¤G·³ªºª÷ÀÚ¾ì¡A¥ç¬O¦b¤¸®Ô¡CÁÙ·|¦³¦h¤Ö©v¡H­Y¤H­Ì¥i´£°ª¹ï³æ¨®ªºÄµÄ±©Ê¡A©ÎªÌ¤£·|¦Aµo¥Í¦PÃþ´d¼@¡H

½Ð¹ªÀy±zªº·|­û­Ì©M³æ¨®ªB¤Í­Ì»ô¨Ó°Ñ¥[­»´ä¨IÀqªºÃM¦æ¡A®i¥Ü¥X§Ú­ÌªºÃö¤ß©MÃh©À¡C

·|¦X¦a¤è
    ¤­¤ë¤Q¤»¤é¡A¬P´Á¤T¡A¤CÂI¥b
    ¦y¨F©C®ü®ÇÄÁ¼Ó
    »Ý®É: ¤j¬ù¤@¤p®É

¦p¥i¯àªº¸Ü¡A½Ð¬ï¶Â¦â¦çªA©Î¨ØÀ¹¶Â¦âÁu±a

§Æ±æ±z¥i¥H¥X®u°Ñ»P©M³qª¾¨ä¥L¾r¾p³æ¨®¤H¤h¡C

Martin Turner
    KW Yan
    Phil Heung
    Robert Sai Wing Chung
    May Tam
    Philip Holmes
    Julien Lallemand
    Iris Chim
    Alex Djordjevich
    ¦¹¬¡°Ê¥Ñ­»´ä³æ¨®¦P·ùHong Kong Cycling Alliance¨ó²Õ

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.