Cheung Chau holiday flats, Hong Kong

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

This thread discusses the Content article: Cheung Chau – the Long Island of Hong Kong How do I find out about the holiday flat on Cheung Chau?

Post edited by: Martin, at: 2006/11/01 09:19

I did a website for some holiday flats a while ago, but sadly seems long since deceased.
      Found some holiday flats are real pleasant, IKEA furniture etc; others not too good.
      Best way, then, may be to come over to the island; look for booths to left of ferry pier as you arrive, and leaf thro photos in albums, have a look at any flats that appeal to you.

Warwick Hotel is also ok, tho perhaps a little pricey at walk-in rates (for what you get); maybe there are net rates that are good. (maybe I’ll look into trying to offer here, too)

Anonymous

go to the piratres cacave where you will nbe 😆 :y32b4: :P :( :unsure: :dry: :huh: :rolleyes: :blink: 😡 😡 :ohmy: B) ;) :) :laugh: B) 😡 😡 😡 😡

Anonymous

There are at least two cars on Cheung Chau – as well as the police car I also saw a very small ambulance last time I was there.

well, ambulance hadn’t seemed like a car to me
          also some small fire engine thingies – and a full size fire engine (at least, I think the full size one is still around; hasn’t done much that I’ve ever seen, and I haven’t noticed it lately)

Martin

Whilst the windsurfing championships take place over on Cheung Chau, there looks like a new Bed & Breakfast which has just opened up. Its on the street leading to the main beach on the left hand side. Anyone been there yet?

Haven’t stayed, but often walked past this place; looks like rooms will be clean and fine – tho may be some better rooms amongst holiday flats (more variation in room quality there I think).

Breakfast only with deluxe rooms. Prices higher Fridays; and higher still Saturdays.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.